Friday, June 24, 2011

Half of Week 2 - Kate Wang

Hello there,

Ok so I originally wrote this post on Wednesday but I kept forgetting to hit post.

Anyways, so nothing too eventful has been happening. I've been doing the same things in lab everyday although I do rotate between three different proteins that I test. Rob has also been giving me different polymers to test so I'm up to 5 so far.

I brought in the cookies on Monday and made everyone very happy (brownie points for me). And then today (Wednesday) we had a pizza party as a sort of official meet and greet since the company hired quite a few people in the past three months. There are now 15 people working at CytoSorbents although they don't work for CytoSorbents. Rob was explaining this to me how they work for a company called JoulE and that's who pays them too. Anyway, the pizza party was really great and I finally got to meet everyone although we did have two people missing, because they only work a couple of days a week.

Other than that I don't really know what else to tell you. Also at the party we had a reminder about confidentiality stuff and now I'm getting really paranoid so I apologize that I won't be posting too much stuff about what I do in the lab and more about my lab experience.

Kate Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment