Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sixth week last week at Yale

So I'm finally done with all the work at Yale. This last week I basically didn't do much, just to wrap up everything and transfer all the data on my laptop to my PI's laptop. I didn't go to the office on Monday because I was returning from Boston. On Tuesday I went there and finished up my third project, making an Excel spreadsheet for the two groups of butterflies: these Bicyclus anynana does not have injection; they are just bred in west season and dry season as controls. And on Wednesday I transferred all these data to my PI's database and then she took me out for lunch. We talked for an hour and she also told me that Yale is opening a new liberal arts college in Singapore, she might be applying to go to Singapore if possible, time to get to know some tropical butterflies haha. And that was it, my last day at Yale and I flew back to Asia on Friday.

I really loved the five weeks at Yale, and I even told my professor that if possible I would still spend a few weeks at Yale next year. So lucky that I had such a great PI! :D

Santooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment