Tuesday, July 26, 2011

6th Week (Rotimi Opeke)

14 days left.

We'll its me, myself and I in the lab now, going lone ranger and finishing my project while most people are finishing their overseas project. I leave on August 6 so the time to buckle down is really here and my opportunity to completely finish has presented itself. I plan to get the morphology part of my experiment finished this Friday as I selfishly and expensively booked the AFM microscope for the whole day. On the other hand, I plan to finish the electrical characterization part of my experiment early next week (Monday or Tuesday). All I have to do is have the solar devices ready so that the guys in Electrical Engineering can thermally evaporate aluminum to act as my cell's second cathode.

This doesn't sound like much, but along with the 4 hour long SAT classes I'm attending in the morning, it seems like I have little time to do all that I need to do. It's been to bed early and up early for the past few days and I don't expect things to change until I leave for Nigeria.

However, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Rotimi Opeke

No comments:

Post a Comment