Friday, September 2, 2011

Week 10 Final Post-PK

YAY!~ wow... it's I can't believe summer is over and my EXP experience comes to close. So sad, but it was extremely fun, interesting, and overall, great! 
I assume I won't be going back to the lab regularly, but I still have to analyze the data and come up with a conclusion. I actually had to go back to the lab for one extra day to get the software to analyze the data. I expect I will be going back so that Teuta can help me with my conclusion.

So ever since the last day, I could never tell whether Teuta actually like me or not... I guess that's something I shouldn't be writing. Well, whatever. On the planned last day, I brought in bubble tea to the lab right after lunch. Everyone minus my PI, Josh, wanted one (apparently they like it more than doughnuts)! Then Teuta said something along these lines: Preston, you can come back again! You're very useful... and you bring nice treats!~

LOLOL after working in the lab for over 400 hours, all I'm good for is bringing the lab treats. Hahahaa
jkjk Teuta has complimented me quite a few times over the past two years. It's just that the way she said that was funny. 

Well, I doubt I'm gonna spend 3 summers working in Dr. Joshua Shaevitz's lab, so I'd like to thank him so much. Not many would take a short, pimply sophomore kid in their lab for two summers. He and Teuta really made a huge difference to my experience. Also, I'd like to thank Teuta and the other members of the Shaevitz group. The environment was extremely pleasant and I had a great time working with and next to all of them. Once again, I'd like thank them all SOOOOOoooooo much for making my past two summers a great experience. 
Wait... I don't think any of them are going to read this... whatever~

Anyways, this is my last post (if you didn't get the hint from the title), and I'd just like to say EXP was expecially awesome!

Peace!~


-PK

No comments:

Post a Comment